NO Returns for this product
The DeVilbiss FlexSet mask provides four different cushion options, allowing you to minimize the masks in stock and build the mask to suit your patient.
The FlexSet is amazingly intuitive to use and care for. This innovative interface features a unique forehead adjustment and pivoting design that help to ensure a secure, leak-free fit on most facial profiles.
Its lightweight design and minimal headgear make the mask extremely comfortable for the patient to wear. Additionally, the tubing can be worn straight down or over-the-head for added flexibility.
Patented adjustable exhaust port allows patient to direct escaping air away
from their chest or bed partner, plus these features:
* One-piece, self-anchoring headgear is easy to use
* Dual-pivoting forehead rest and mask bridge for greater comfort and improved fit
* Two ultra-soft Breath-O-Prene forehead pads included for optimal patient comfort
* Hose connection swivel elbow rotates 360 degrees or can be locked in an upright position to run tubing over the head
100% latex free
* Soft, replaceable cushion provides a comfortable low pressure seal Available in standard and shallow sizes and silicone or gel material
* Quick disconnect for ease of use tubing can be disconnected from the mask swivel
* Minimal headgear offers a secure fit and features a quick release buckle.
* Supplemental oxygen port.
|DV-9353D-619|| Flexset Silicone and Gel Series Headgear |
|DV-9352S-601|| Serenity and Flexset Silicone Cushion |
|DV-9352D-601|| Serenity and Flexset Silicone Cushion |
The manufacturer recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment setup, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
CPAP Clinic meets this set of requirements by providing you with the following services:
I would rate my experience with your company as very positive.
Good Afternoon The web site was easy to navigate and my products arrived promptly. I did have a follow up question that was handled immediately by you staff. Thanks I will use you again and would recommend your company in the future!
After extensive research I contacted CPAPClinic to find a new CPAP as mine was getting old (15 years). I searched many providers but kept coming back to CPAP Clinic. I bought the ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset at a very good price. I placed my order on Tuesday morning and it arrived Wednesday lunch time. Amazing service.
Colin Gray CANDIAC
© ResMed 2009-2019. Images used under license.