The DeVilbiss FlexSet mask provides four different cushion options, allowing you to minimize the masks in stock and build the mask to suit your patient.
The FlexSet is amazingly intuitive to use and care for. This innovative interface features a unique forehead adjustment and pivoting design that help to ensure a secure, leak-free fit on most facial profiles.
Its lightweight design and minimal headgear make the mask extremely comfortable for the patient to wear. Additionally, the tubing can be worn straight down or over-the-head for added flexibility.
Patented adjustable exhaust port allows patient to direct escaping air away
from their chest or bed partner, plus these features:
* One-piece, self-anchoring headgear is easy to use
* Dual-pivoting forehead rest and mask bridge for greater comfort and improved fit
* Two ultra-soft Breath-O-Prene forehead pads included for optimal patient comfort
* Hose connection swivel elbow rotates 360 degrees or can be locked in an upright position to run tubing over the head
100% latex free
* Soft, replaceable cushion provides a comfortable low pressure seal Available in standard and shallow sizes and silicone or gel material
* Quick disconnect for ease of use tubing can be disconnected from the mask swivel
* Minimal headgear offers a secure fit and features a quick release buckle.
* Supplemental oxygen port.
The manufacturer recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment setup, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
CPAP Clinic meets this set of requirements by providing you with the following services:
I would rate my experience with your company as very positive.
Good Afternoon The web site was easy to navigate and my products arrived promptly. I did have a follow up question that was handled immediately by you staff. Thanks I will use you again and would recommend your company in the future!
CPAP CLINIC.ca is #1
IT was very easy to order on the phone. Viberly from Mississauga knew her machines and accessories, plus an excellent knowledge of sleep apnea. I ordered a ReS MeD AIRSENSE 10 with humidair and climate control and a nasal mask. I received my order a week after. I am very satisfied with the excellent service from Viberly. And the RESMED airsense 10 is excellent and quiet.
Jacques Pouliot North Tetagouche
The service. Is so outstanding. Also, you can t beat the price. Alex will do anything to make you happy wih your product. I m lucky to have found CPAP clinic! I can t say enough good things.
David Westcott Spruce Grove
© ResMed 2009-2019. Images used under license.