IntelliPAP 2 With Humidifier and PulseDose
In stock, available for the same day shipping (only 1 left).
NO Returns for this product
The Devilbiss Blue Auto performs like no other in its class. Lat's take a look.
- The DeVilbiss Blue Auto Plus detects and automatically responds to events throughout the night, for the best possible night's sleep.
- The algorithm in the DeVilbiss Blue sets a new standard of data and performance. Improved sensitivity to a full spectrum of respiratory events means it detects more data and responds to a new level of accuracy, giving the user the most comfortable experience. Its powerful logic allows the DeVilbiss Blue to differentiate and report simple Obstructive Apnoea from more complex scenarios, including Central Apnoea and mixed disease.
- To maximise patient comfort the device uses innovative features such as SmartFlex and Flow Rounding, helping to ensure maximum patient compliance.The DeVilbiss Blue series has a new state of the art humidfication system using PulseDose technology to increase user comfort.
- The DeVilbiss Blue provides more ways than ever before to connect to the CPAP device, meeting the needs of patients and healthcare professionals alike. With more options to remotely evaluate and change settings, therapy can be monitored and improved using Bluetooth and wireless technologies.
- Additionally SmartCode and SmartCode Rx enable optimum therapy management without the need for a modem or an internet connection.
Event detection and reporting
Compensation to 3000m
Approved 19 languages
Comfort PulseDose Humidifier (optional accessory)
Many tubing options available, including Slimfit 15mm tubing
Connectivity SmartCode compliance
Encoding SmartCode Rx for remote prescription changes
Built in compliance memory
Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter for monitoring SpO2
Modem DC operation (including humidifier)
Pressure setting 3 - 20 cm H2O
Dimensions of DeVilbiss Blue CPAP (H x W x D) 9.4 cm x 15.5 cm x 15cm
Dimensions of DeVilbiss Blue CPAP with humidifier (H x W x D) 16.1cm x 15.5cm x 19.3cm
Weight of DeVilbiss Blue CPAP 0.9 Kg
Weight of DeVilbiss Blue CPAP with humidifier 1.75 Kg
Sound Level 26 dBA
Altitude 430 m up to 2900 m
||(1) APAP unit (1) humidifier section with water chamber (1) tubing (1) bag, (1) user manual (1) filter (1) filter housing cover
The manufacturer recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment setup, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
CPAP Clinic meets this set of requirements by providing you with the following services:
- at-home visit for personal assistance and training
- unlimited toll-free telephone support before and after sale
- unlimited email support before and after sale
- appropriate CPAP and Auto-CPAP set-up according to prescribed pressure setting
CPAP Users Testimonials
I was happy to be able to buy just the cushion for the mask, although I did feel it was very expensive at $75. It seems to have increased to more than double in the past year. However, it was shipped promptly and received within three days and there were no shipping charges. I hope we will continue to be able to buy parts for the mask and hope they will not increase anymore in price. It is cheaper to buy a complete mask, but if you have a few masks on hand that only need one or two parts it does not make sense to throw them out.
Eleanor McNutt, Truro, N. S. Truro, N. S.
ALEX IS THE BEST CUSTOMER RELATIONS PERSON I HAVE DEALT WITH IN THE PACT 50 OR MORE YEARS.EVERY ASPECT OF THE TRANSACTION WAS IMPECCABLE.OH BY THR WAY I SAVED 27.9% ON MY PURCHASE.DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE ITS A NO BRAINER
I have been going to the Dixie Road branch for more than a year and each time I am impressed by the prompt, patient and careful service provided by the CPAP clinic. I discovered them online last year and called them up and their response was encouraging and compassionate. I was very sleep deprived at the time! I went to the Dixie Road branch and got excellent service from them. I remember Rob Pierce in particular, who was incredibly patient with me and helped me find just the right mask! I went back to them this week for a replacement mask and their service was just as good!
Almas Zakiuddin Mississauga
Join Our Social Network!!! and you can share your experience there...
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us,
Call: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) or Email: email@example.com
We Sell: cpap masks auto-cpap (APAP) machines accessories in toronto mississauga ontario etobicoke online cpap shop store healthcare homecare headgear cpap mask replacement parts cushions replacement cpap pillows replacments cpap filters replacment tubings hoses air tubes chin strap CPAP humidifiers water chambers snoring solutions sleep disordered breathing dental appliances for OSA anti-snoring devices
Our services: Focusing on patients care we offer at-home sleep apnea screening, setups and mask fitting at-home during extended business hours. You can rent or have a trial of new technology to try and feel the difference.
Toll-free: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) | Fax: 1-888-477-7739 | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
© ResMed 2009-2019. Images used under license.