The DeVilbiss FlexSet mask provides four different cushion options, allowing you to minimize the masks in stock and build the mask to suit your patient.
The FlexSet is amazingly intuitive to use and care for. This innovative interface features a unique forehead adjustment and pivoting design that help to ensure a secure, leak-free fit on most facial profiles.
Its lightweight design and minimal headgear make the mask extremely comfortable for the patient to wear. Additionally, the tubing can be worn straight down or over-the-head for added flexibility.
Patented adjustable exhaust port allows patient to direct escaping air away
from their chest or bed partner, plus these features:
* One-piece, self-anchoring headgear is easy to use
* Dual-pivoting forehead rest and mask bridge for greater comfort and improved fit
* Two ultra-soft Breath-O-Prene forehead pads included for optimal patient comfort
* Hose connection swivel elbow rotates 360 degrees or can be locked in an upright position to run tubing over the head
100% latex free
* Soft, replaceable cushion provides a comfortable low pressure seal Available in standard and shallow sizes and silicone or gel material
* Quick disconnect for ease of use tubing can be disconnected from the mask swivel
* Minimal headgear offers a secure fit and features a quick release buckle.
* Supplemental oxygen port.
The manufacturer recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment setup, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
CPAP Clinic meets this set of requirements by providing you with the following services:
outstanding customer service
Thanks Alex for your outstanding prompt reply. I will place the order in the next email.
Stephen Toronto, Ontario
asked a question ...got the answer quickly.impressed
Juli, an excellent person to deal with. I was looking to upgrade my old machine and various accessories. I stopped by the CPAP clinic in Vaughan, and told Juli what I was looking for. I was very impressed by her knowledge. She took the time to explain the difference between the various new machines on the market; she is passionate and cares about her client. She was extremely helpful. The purchase was very smooth and service after the purchase was even better. She replied to all my questions and concerns very fast. And when she is not in that location, she leaves instructions with her co-worker about my requests. Amazing service. Thank you Juli.
© ResMed 2009-2019. Images used under license.