Opus 360 with Headgear , Small, Medium, Large
In stock, available for the same day shipping (only 1 left)
Full Support MSRP: $355.00 Catalog Price:
NO Returns for this product
New and Improved! The Fisher & Paykel Opus Mask has been redesigned and is now called the Opus 360 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask.
The Opus 360 provides an exceptional amount of freedom in your sleep position while still maintaining a comfortable fit and effective seal. Small and quiet, the slim design allows for almost any sleeping position without the mask becoming dislodged. Its innovative 360 degree pivotal ball and socket elbow connection allows for a great deal of overall adjustability.
New improvements, explained in detail below, are the Contoured Mask Frame, Anatomically Shaped Pillows, and a Redesigned Headgear.
- Quiet and Efficient Exhaust The progressive air diffuser system is very quiet, reducing the amount of noise and draft from the exhaust flow to counteract disturbances to you and your sleeping partner.
- Small and Light-weight Light as a feather on your head, the Opus 360 weighs in at just under 2 ounces total weight and its sleek, slim design make it feel like you are almost wearing nothing at all.
- Anatomically Shaped Pillows These pillows allow for easy and comfortable fitting and a premium seal. The contours in the new shape and design of the pillows ensures even more comfort.
- Redesigned Headgear Much improved, the new headgear has a Hidden Strap Release for simple one step removal for cleaning and it allows you to take it apart and put it back together without the need to re-adjust the straps.
- All Sizes Included The Opus 360 comes with Small, Medium, and Large pillows included, fully assembled and ready to wear, making this a convenient out-of-box solution.
- Contoured Mask Frame Three dimensional support architecture allows the Contoured Mask Frame to conform naturally to your face which enhances comfort and fit while also providing dependable support. The narrow design permits side-sleeping without the mask being pushed out of place.
- Soft-Lip Cushion Providing more in the area of comfort the Silicone Seal is soft on the nose and quite supple where it touches the upper lip. The built-in Soft-Lip Cushion actually conforms to the shape of the upper lip naturally for the utmost in comfort.
- Premium Frosted Silicone Seal The seals have a soft, smooth feel and are easy to slide into position while their frosted texture optimizes the mask seal.
- Tube Anchoring System You may anchor the tube at the top, side, or leave it free to track. Elegant in design and simplicity, it firmly holds the tube in the desired position and provides stability keeping the mask in place. Alternatively, leave the tube unanchored and the ball and socket joint really comes into play allowing true 360 degrees of freedom.
Opus Nasal Pillows Mask includes:
- Contoured Mask Frame and Flexitube Assembly
- Silicone Seal (Small, Medium and Large)
- Male Swivel
- Spare Tube Anchoring Strap
The manufacturer recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment setup, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
CPAP Clinic meets this set of requirements by providing you with the following services:
- at-home visit for personal assistance and training
- unlimited toll-free telephone support before and after sale
- unlimited email support before and after sale
- appropriate CPAP and Auto-CPAP set-up according to prescribed pressure setting
CPAP Users Testimonials
I phoned to order a new hose for my CPAP machine and received excellent service. The hose was on sale with no shipping cost and there was a promotion on that gave me a second hose at no cost plus a container of wipes. Everything just cost me $18.30. I received everything in the mail three mailing days later. I was very surprised and pleased to get it so fast. I will most definitely contact you when I need parts again.
Eleanor McNutt Truro, N. S.
Machine arrived today! Great service, very helpful. I will definitely recommend CPAP Clinic.
I would rate my experience with your company as very positive.
The web site was easy to navigate and my products arrived promptly.
I did have a follow up question that was handled immediately by you staff.
Thanks I will use you again and would recommend your company in the future!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us,
Call: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We Sell: cpap masks auto-cpap (APAP) machines accessories in toronto mississauga ontario etobicoke online cpap shop store healthcare homecare headgear cpap mask replacement parts cushions replacement cpap pillows replacments cpap filters replacment tubings hoses air tubes chin strap CPAP humidifiers water chambers snoring solutions sleep disordered breathing dental appliances for OSA anti-snoring devices
Our services: Focusing on patients care we offer at-home sleep apnea screening, setups and mask fitting at-home during extended business hours. You can rent or have a trial of new technology to try and feel the difference.
Toll-free: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) | Fax: 1-888-477-7739 | Email:email@example.com
© ResMed 2009-2019. Images used under license.