Fisher & Paykel's FlexiFit HC406 incorporates all of the great design features of the FlexiFit HC407 line into a new mask made exclusively to fit finer featured faces. The 406's petite design is small, light and easy to use.
Consider these improved design details
* Exclusive Stretchgear Headgear allows for greater flexibility, minimizing facial pressure and maximizing fit during head movement
* Advanced air diffuser disperses air through fine holes so that the mask is quiet and there is no disturbing air draft
* New strap releases are designed to make mask removal and cleaning easier and to enable easy mask reassembly
* Unique Glider mechanism allows more freedom of movement during the night
* Tapered Velcro straps are secure and easy to adjust
* Designed for easy, one-step fit and removal
* Premium frosted silicone seal slides smoothly onto the face.
FlexiFit 406 Nasal Mask includes:
The manufacturer recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment setup, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
CPAP Clinic meets this set of requirements by providing you with the following services:
Alex is very helpful and the prices are the lowest. This is not a scam so order with confidence. I have been to other CPAP stores and they try to give you a boat anchor while charging top dollar. Alex goes out of his way to make sure you are satisfied. I have been to the store and tried many masks until we found the one that works for me. Thanks Alex!!!
Great Customer Service
I tried the CPAP machine but it was very uncomfortable for me, I discontinued use and now seeking alternative to my sleep apnea. However, I must recommend the CPAP clinic, it is a company with great staff members top-down. I got a lot of encouragement and support on the use of my CPAP machine, I returned the trial machine late yet in the midst of all that, they were so nice and friendly, considered my plea to wave the charges which I deserved. They listen to the customers, the store is very clean and welcoming. I strongly recommend this clinic!
I have been going to the Dixie Road branch for more than a year and each time I am impressed by the prompt, patient and careful service provided by the CPAP clinic. I discovered them online last year and called them up and their response was encouraging and compassionate. I was very sleep deprived at the time! I went to the Dixie Road branch and got excellent service from them. I remember Rob Pierce in particular, who was incredibly patient with me and helped me find just the right mask! I went back to them this week for a replacement mask and their service was just as good!
Almas Zakiuddin Mississauga
© ResMed 2009-2019. Images used under license.