ComfortGel Full with Headgear , Medium
NO Returns for this product
Combining new ideas with proven technologies the ComfortGel Full Face CPAP/BiPAP mask brings the natural comfort and seal benefits of Respironics' gel technology -- and the convenience and practicality of a replaceable cushion design -- to full-face mask wearers.
The comfortable, newly designed forehead cushion, enhanced StablitySelector adjustment feature and renowned blue gel come together to create an unmatched level of comfort and stability in a full-face mask. For enhanced performance, Respironics advanced Sure Seal Technology (SST) flap follows even the most subtle contours of the face, providing a quick and comfortable seal.
With an all-new, removable gel cushion and easy-to-clean design, the ComfortGel Full mask makes sense. It allows simple cushion replacement without the need to purchase an entire mask pack.
- Replaceable gel cushion enhances comfort and provides a robust seal
- New forehead cushion provides enhanced comfort and easy adjustment
- Replaceable silicone flap with integrated retaining ring uses Sure Seal Technology (SST) to enhance seal
- Integrated O2 port for pressure measurement and oxygen bleed-in
- Ball-and-socket Quick Clips allow for free movement and easy mask removal
- Enhanced Stability Selector allows for easier movement and adjustment
- Swivel quick release tabs easily disconnect the hose from the mask for greater nighttime mobility
- The ComfortGel Full, like all masks in the Comfort Series, is latex free
- Premium, adjustable comfort headgear provides enhanced patient comfort and mask stability
- Complete ComfortGel Full - Full Face Mask with Cushion
- Premium Headgear with EZ Pull Tabs
- Printed Instructions
The manufacturer recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment setup, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
CPAP Clinic meets this set of requirements by providing you with the following services:
- at-home visit for personal assistance and training
- unlimited toll-free telephone support before and after sale
- unlimited email support before and after sale
- appropriate CPAP and Auto-CPAP set-up according to prescribed pressure setting
CPAP Users Testimonials
best supplier in the country
this is by far the BEST cpap company to deal with. They allow 30 days to test the mask and if not suitable you get to try another and in my case it took 6 different masks to find the perfect one. They also match prices with any canadian company even online ones. Very friendly , knowledgable and helpful. I dealt with Melissa who is a gem. Thanks so much. I am now sleeping much better and am more alert during the day. Cpap Clinic has a dedicated customer in me
Resmed AirMini Autoset
This travel unit is amazing ! Small, light and efficient. Quick and easy set up. Bluetooth connected immediately with no issue. Helpful phone app that gives you a sleep score each night. I am so happy that the folks at the CPAP Clinic exchanged the Z1 I originally purchased for this unit. Thank you !
dropped the ball
placed order on wed am and order not looked at or shipped until Friday night
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us,
Call: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) or Email: email@example.com
We Sell: cpap masks auto-cpap (APAP) machines accessories in toronto mississauga ontario etobicoke online cpap shop store healthcare homecare headgear cpap mask replacement parts cushions replacement cpap pillows replacments cpap filters replacment tubings hoses air tubes chin strap CPAP humidifiers water chambers snoring solutions sleep disordered breathing dental appliances for OSA anti-snoring devices
Our services: Focusing on patients care we offer at-home sleep apnea screening, setups and mask fitting at-home during extended business hours. You can rent or have a trial of new technology to try and feel the difference.
Toll-free: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) | Fax: 1-888-477-7739 | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
© ResMed 2009-2019. Images used under license.