AirSense 10 ClimateLine™Air Max Oxy Tubing
In stock, available for the same day shipping (only 2 left).
ClimateLine OXY Heated Tubing is designed exclusively
for use with ResMed's AirSense 10 Series CPAP and
AirCurve 10 Series BiLevel machines.
ClimateLine OXY Heated Tubing includes:
a supplemental oxygen port built directly into the tube
ClimateLine OXY Heated Tubing performs Like this:
- ClimateLineAir OXY adjusts heating and humidity throughout the night to protect against rainout and deliver constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels. It also features a 360° swivel for increased freedom of movement without kinks or dragging.
- When a ClimateLineAir OXY tube is attached to your sleep therapy device it will automatically engage a special Auto Climate Control Mode
- Auto Climate Control monitors temperature and humidity levels at the mask and in the breathing tube and adjusts automatically as required to reduce rainout and achieve optimum temperatures and humidity levels for a comfortable sleep therapy experience.
- ClimateLineAir OXY is slightly wider than standard ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing so it can support the higher pressure levels, up to 30 cm H2O, often used by BiLevel therapy users.
- In addition, ClimateLineAir OXY's built in oxygen port provides a simple way for oxygen users to titrate oxygen into their sleep therapy air so it is full mixed and warmed in the tube rather than inserted via the face mask or an oxygen connector adapter.
USAGE INFORMATION: ClimateLineAir OXY tubing can only be used when your AirSense 10 or AirCurve 10 HumidAir humidifier is on and activated with water in the chamber. ClimateLineAir OXY tubing should be washed weekly in warm water with a mild detergent. Once washed it should be rinsed thoroughly and allowed to air dry (out of direct sunlight and/or heat). Do NOT reattach ClimateLineAir OXY tubing to your sleep therapy device until the tubing is completely dry.
||(1) complete Heated Tubing with Oxygen Port
The manufacturer recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment setup, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
CPAP Clinic meets this set of requirements by providing you with the following services:
- at-home visit for personal assistance and training
- unlimited toll-free telephone support before and after sale
- unlimited email support before and after sale
- appropriate CPAP and Auto-CPAP set-up according to prescribed pressure setting
CPAP Users Testimonials
FREE shipping in Canada!! LOVE IT!!!
A real user friendly site with great products. I was so happy to find you online and have made my order already! Other customer comments indicate others are very satisfied with your service and assistance and i have no doubt I will be also. And who can beat FREE shipping in Canada!! LOVE IT!!! You have my recommendation AND my patronage. Great work!!
I bought a Medistrom Pilot-12 battery to run my CPAP on the plane. I had to ask questions by email to choose my battery before purchase. The responses were returned quickly and were perfect . My online purchase was delivered very quickly and exactly meets my expectations.
Pierre Morency Prévost
Would leave 0 star if possible ordered F20 mask on Mar 6 online it said there were 12 in stock got an email saying out of stock but would be shipped in a day or two. I just talked with them and they say 1 more week for stock to arrive they charged my credit card at time of order so I paid for something I can t use had to cancel order to get my money back online it says 9 in stock rep says online not updated. They need to get on the ball.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us,
Call: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We Sell: cpap masks auto-cpap (APAP) machines accessories in toronto mississauga ontario etobicoke online cpap shop store healthcare homecare headgear cpap mask replacement parts cushions replacement cpap pillows replacments cpap filters replacment tubings hoses air tubes chin strap CPAP humidifiers water chambers snoring solutions sleep disordered breathing dental appliances for OSA anti-snoring devices
Our services: Focusing on patients care we offer at-home sleep apnea screening, setups and mask fitting at-home during extended business hours. You can rent or have a trial of new technology to try and feel the difference.
Toll-free: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) | Fax: 1-888-477-7739 | Email:email@example.com
© ResMed 2009-2019. Images used under license.