Five Things You Can Do To Improve Your CPAP Mask Experience Without Spending A Dime!
Many will attest to the reality that a good fitting CPAP mask spells the difference between a bad or good night’s sleep.
Here are five quick things you can do to virtually assure a perfect CPAP mask experience, every time!
- Soak it once a week in Vinegar and Water. A “one part vinegar and three parts water” mixture will decontaminate your mask within about thirty minutes. After a thorough rinse and air dry, your mask is now fresh, ready and supple for another night’s use. A schedule of once a week soap and water CPAP mask cleaning is also recommended for maintaining top comfort.
- Wash your face before using your mask. Clean skin supports maximum comfort of a CPAP mask.
- If you use a mask liner, change it according to the product’s instruction or when skin irritation or itchiness persists.
- Assure a proper fit. See the January 19th posting on fitting a full face mask if you use one. The same fitting principles apply to a nose mask. With nasal pillows, assure no leaking is occurring from the nose pieces and that these same nose pieces are cleaned daily.
- Appropriate humidity settings, if required contribute to a mask’s overall comfort. Be sure to set your CPAP humidifier according to your sleep environment. See the blog post, CPAPclinic Talks About Quick Winter CPAP Humidity Tips!
If this was helpful, please comment!
Here’s to your CPAP mask comfort!
Call 1.877.430.2727 for help.
Written and Edited by Bill Bistak B Sc.,SEO/SEM Spc, CRT
CPAP Clinic – hеаlthсаrе аt уоur hоmе
We ѕеrvе Grеаtеr Tоrоntо Area іn Cаnаdа.
Cоntасt: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) or іnfо@CPAPClіnіс.са
Looking tо rent CPAP іn Tоrоntо? Thеn vіѕіt CPAPClіnіс.са аnd сhооѕе from a wide rаngе of CPAP nаѕаl masks in Tоrоntо аnd CPAP nаѕаl ріllоwѕ іn Tоrоntо today!