Commandments for sleep? Here they are…
Commandments for Great Healthy Sleep
- Design specific times for getting to bed and for getting up. HINT: think about the time you want to wake up as you fall asleep. It can work!
- If you nap during the day, more than 45 minutes can spoil night-time slumber. Set a gentle timer just before you nap.
- Halt consuming alcoholic beverages three to four hours before bedtime and don’t smoke at all.
- Avoid caffeine beginning six to eight hours before bedtime. This includes coffee, tea, soft drinks and chocolate.
- Steer clear of heavy, spicy, or sugary foods starting four hours before bedtime. A light snack (low calorie, maybe a carbohydrate mix) just before retiring can help.
- Exercise regularly, avoid it for up to six hours before bed.
- Use very comfortable bedding and pillows.
- Experiment and fix a comfortable temperature setting for your bedroom on a nightly basis, and keep the room well ventilated via open window, ceiling fan, and/or open door, etc.
- Shut down out all distracting noise and block off as much light inside your sleep area as much as possible.
- Reserve your bedroom specifically for sleep. It is not supposed to be an office, a workroom, a movie theater, or TV viewing venue.
Call 1.877.430.2727 for help.
Edited by Bill Bistak B Sc.,SEO/SEM Spc, CRT
CPAP Clinic – hеаlthсаrе аt уоur hоmе
We ѕеrvе Grеаtеr Tоrоntо Area іn Cаnаdа.
Cоntасt: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) or іnfо@CPAPClіnіс.са
Looking tо rent CPAP іn Tоrоntо? Thеn vіѕіt CPAPClіnіс.са аnd сhооѕе from a wide rаngе of CPAP nаѕаl masks in Tоrоntо аnd CPAP nаѕаl ріllоwѕ іn Tоrоntо today!