Did you know the quickest way to dry your cleaned CPAP equipment is already in your sleeping area?
Cleaning CPAP equipment has been touted as a nuisance by many users because of the suggested frequency. Some have even resorted to purchasing new equipment to avoid the suggested cleaning frequency.
Such costly measures are not always necessary.
Did you know there is a cost-free, minutes long solution to drying CPAP equipment?
Some may already be aware of this option, but most are very busy and have hectic lives.
The simplest way to dry wet freshly washed CPAP equipment is built in to the CPAP itself.
Follow these instructions to assure this option is reliable every single time.
- Plug the unit in. you should see the front menus light up, one will be highlighted. You will be accessing the clinical menu with the following instructions.
- Press the long button with the home image on it and the dial at the same time until the screen changes.
- You should see a line at the top of the screen indicating “exit clinical menu.”
- Turn the dial to highlight patient menu. Push the button. You will see a list.
- Scroll down to where it says Smart Start.
- Press the dial and disable the smart start. You can now run the unit to blow the equipment dry and the unit will keep blowing. Stop the blowing air by pressing the Stop button on the unit. Go to step 5 to finish up.
- Repeat steps 2-5, re-enable smart start, exit the clinical menu and resume using your pap device for nightly sleep.
Call 1.877.430.2727 for help.
Written and Edited by Bill Bistak B Sc.,SEO/SEM Spc, CRT
CPAP Clinic – hеаlthсаrе аt уоur hоmе
We ѕеrvе Grеаtеr Tоrоntо Area іn Cаnаdа.
Cоntасt: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) or іnfо@CPAPClіnіс.са
Looking tо rent CPAP іn Tоrоntо? Thеn vіѕіt CPAPClіnіс.са аnd сhооѕе from a wide rаngе of CPAP nаѕаl masks in Tоrоntо аnd CPAP nаѕаl ріllоwѕ іn Tоrоntо today!