Today’s post is short and focuses on Resmed N30 Mask cleaning. The AirFit N30 comes complete with a nasal cradle cushion, short tube, and frame with QuietAir diffuser, and headgear. Taking care of this mask is like caring for any other PAP mask. it must be disassembled so you can clean it and dry it between uses. Here are those steps:
- Ensure your mask is not connected to your CPAP machine.
- Hold the cushion securely on one side and pull it away from the frame.
- Pull-on each of the end caps on the headgear until the stabilizers slide out of the buttonhole.
- Slide the headgear off the end of the stabilizer.
After washing and drying the N30, you must re-assemble it to wear it and enjoy a restful sleep with your PAP.
Here are the quick and easy steps to assembling the N30, followed by a video presentation.
- Ensure you have all the mask components and parts together.
- Locate the small buttonholes at each end of the headgear and insert each stabilizer into each end. Remember to keep the grey side of the headband facing outwards at all times.
- Pull the buttonholes of the headgear over the ends of the stabilizers.
- Hold the mask frame and stretch the headgear away to check it is securely attached. Also, ensure that the headgear is not twisted.
- Locate the notch on the cushion and align it with the tab on the top of the frame.
- Push down on all edges of the cushion to ensure they are securely sealed.
For more about Resmed’s N30 mask click here.
Edited by Bill Bistak B Sc.,SEO/SEM Spc, CRT
CPAP Clinic – hеаlthсаrе аt уоur hоmе
We ѕеrvе Grеаtеr Tоrоntо Area іn Cаnаdа.
Cоntасt: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) or іnfо@CPAPClіnіс.са
Looking tо rent CPAP іn Tоrоntо? Thеn vіѕіt CPAPClіnіс.са аnd сhооѕе from a wide rаngе of CPAP nаѕаl masks in Tоrоntо аnd CPAP nаѕаl ріllоwѕ іn Tоronto