Four Surprising Things You Might Not Know About A Chinstrap
Many CPAP users are aware of the effort it takes to make CPAP work well. Some nights could be better while other nights are terrific. More and more is being discovered about affecting sleep quality. Consider CPAPCLINIC.CA on Flipboard and the extensive range of topics that explore sleep quality.Today we will look into upgrading your sleeping experience by potentially adding one component to your sleeping experience, the chinstrap.
We’ll touch on why a chinstrap can help, why it is recommended, and how investing in one is worth your consideration.
Here are the four surprising things to know about a chinstrap:
- The chinstrap holds the mouth closed for mouth breathers so all pressure from the CPAP can make sleep quality even better. When the mouth opens, CPAP pressure and sleep quality is lost. An effective chinstrap assures a better sleep.
- Using one also means fewer leaks and contributes to your CPAP device maintaining its consistent flow. Most CPAP units try to compensate for a leak by blowing out harder and faster, which sometimes wakes you up, disturbing sleep. The chinstrap provides an extra layer of mask effectiveness.
- When your chinstrap is secure and comfortable, the humidity from your CPAP humidifier is now providing the best delivery of moisture to your nose, mouth and throat.
- Most chinstraps will not interfere with other accessories, like neck pillows, tubing supports, etc.
- If the chinstrap is used separately from a CPAP, it might decrease or eliminate snoring for the non-CPAP user.
You can quickly see what simple results a chinstrap can provide quickly, easily and affordably.
Here’s a quick video overview:
If you have questions whether a chinstrap is right for you, call 1.877.430.2727(CPAP) or go online to www.cpapclinic.ca and have a quick chat with us!
If this post was helpful, please leave a comment!
Call 1.877.430.2727 for help.
Written and Edited by Bill Bistak B Sc.,SEO/SEM Spc, CRT
CPAP Clinic – hеаlthсаrе аt уоur hоmе
We ѕеrvе Grеаtеr Tоrоntо Area іn Cаnаdа.
Cоntасt: 1-877-430-CPAP(2727) or іnfо@CPAPClіnіс.са
Looking tо rent CPAP іn Tоrоntо? Thеn vіѕіt CPAPClіnіс.са аnd сhооѕе from a wide rаngе of CPAP nаѕаl masks in Tоrоntо аnd CPAP nаѕаl ріllоwѕ іn Tоrоntо today!